- Communicating in Close Relationships-5 session workshops, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
- Consultation to the Laguna Beach Community Clinic on psychological aspects of managing chronic pain –2015 (ongoing)
- Susi Q Senior Center presentation, Laguna Beach, Jan 12, 2010 - The Secret to Keeping Your New Year's Resolutions
- Susi Q Senior Center presentation, Laguna Beach, October, 2009
- Laguna Beach Woman's Club, four hour workshop, September, 2009
- Susi Q Senior Center presentation, Laguna Beach, September, 2009
- Laguna Beach Library presentation, June, 2009
Author Talk on Turning Resolution Into Reality
The Latitude 33 bookstore will host local author Dr. Marion Jacobs, discussing "Successfully Managing Changes in Your Life," at 7 p.m. on Thursday June 11. A clinical psychologist in private practice in Laguna Beach, Jacobs is also an adjunct professor at UCLA and author of "Take-Charge Living: How to Recast Your Role in Life…One Scene at a Time." Jacobs will outline a step-by-step approach to turning resolutions into realities.
Latitude 33 is located 311 Ocean Ave. The event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided. For more info: (949) 494-5403.
Dr. Marion Kramer Jacobs - Take-Charge Living
Saturday, May 9 2:00p
at Laguna Beach Library, Laguna Beach, CA
Dr. Marion Kramer Jacobs will be discussing "Take-Charge Living", a user-friendly, psychologically well-grounded approach to getting rid of those unwanted habits and patterns of behavior that can keep a person’s life stuck. Dr. Jacobs is a highly respected clinical psychologist, in private practice in Laguna Beach.
For more information about her and the program, see www.take-chargeliving.com
• Brazo’s Books, Houston
• Barnes & Noble
• B. Dalton
• Latitude 33 Books
• Laguna Beach Books
• Laguna Beach Public Library
• American Assoc. of University Women
• Woman's Club of Laguna Beach
• Santa Ana Community College
• Women's Intellectual Network.
last update November 10, 2015